Re: 'Paths of Wisdom' by John Michael Greer

Message 02050 of 3835

Hi Martin,

In Feb/March 2003, A friend and I tried to track down the status of
the book. We contacted the publisher and even the author. Here's the
relative email trail. Perhaps you could contact the author and let us
know if the plan still stands and how soon it will be re-printed.
Thanks in advance,
antiloop1111