Re: organizations

Message 02061 of 3835

Dear Dan ~

As Bardon's system is basically solitary, you will have difficulty
finding such organizations. Bardon's system works on the principle of
the Self, unlike most ceremonial systems which are based on
hierarchial initiation.

The first steps of IIH, where the novice might actually need support
and guidance, are all covered through this group and the group owner
Rawn Clark's excellent site www.abardoncompanion.com. You will find
that as you progress through the steps, this sort of guidance will
become less and less useful or needed, as experiential knowledge
grows and "fills in the gaps" all on its own.

Well met
Vovin

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Dan" <hornedfox@h...> wrote:
> Oh well, the virtual meetings of this Praxis will suffice. I guess
> other organizations (i.e. Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn) are
> Hemetic, but not 'Bardonian'.
>

> --- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Dan" <hornedfox@h...> wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know of any organizations or groups that actually
meet
> in
> > person to learn about/ practice Bardon's methods?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Dan

Main Index | Thread Index