Re: organizations

Message 02073 of 3835

Hi Vovin,

I see what you mean about the independent approach of IIH and the
benefits of Rawn's Praxis and website. Still, it would be nice to
meet members in person, rather than only over the Internet. I guess
the true hermetic path can be the path of the hermit at times ;)

Dan

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Be X Born" <ribex@w...>
wrote:
> Dear Dan ~
>
> As Bardon's system is basically solitary, you will have difficulty
> finding such organizations. Bardon's system works on the principle
of
> the Self, unlike most ceremonial systems which are based on
> hierarchial initiation.
>
> The first steps of IIH, where the novice might actually need
support
> and guidance, are all covered through this group and the group
owner
> Rawn Clark's excellent site www.abardoncompanion.com. You will find
> that as you progress through the steps, this sort of guidance will
> become less and less useful or needed, as experiential knowledge
> grows and "fills in the gaps" all on its own.
>
> Well met
> Vovin

Main Index | Thread Index