Re: organizations

Message 02076 of 3835

Dear Darryl,

It always saddens me when I hear about pitiful individuals who claim
to be spiritually advanced and all-knowledgeable, and yet
discriminate against others without basis. If they know that we all
have been, at one incarnation or another, just about any person
imaginable - a person of any race, any gender, any nationality and
any religion - how can they tell someone that his spirit is inferior
just because he is a member of a certain race, and has a certain
skin color?
Hermetics is a path leading towards perfection, one of many such
paths, and the right to follow it must not be denied from
anyone, regardless of any of his properties.
Perfection and striving for it, are our birthright.

Next time you have to deal with racism (a time which hopefully won't
come), try to show the other person how much you love them,
regardless of who they are, in complete contrast with the hatred
they display - from my own experience with racism, eventually, it
will sink through to them, and they will reevaluate their hatred,
and if the time is right, even see how wrong it is.

It truly warmed my heart to read your few last sentences, and I wish
you to reap many more fruits from the Hermetic garden, fruits the
seeds of which you have planted yourself.

Sincerely,
Daniel

Main Index | Thread Index