Re: Re: organizations

Message 02075 of 3835

Hello,

I agree with your statement very much, those of us
who are walking the path can interact with others.
But, there is (for me as well as for Dan) a desire to
share, personally, one's experiences walking this path
with others that are walking the same (or similar)
path. This is an area that has affected me in very
interesting ways, sometimes in very contradictory
ways. I am sure (at least I hope) that my encounters
have been unique, but I have experienced a bit of
racism pursuing this path, which has assisted in me
taking a bit of the "Hermit" approach. It appears that
there may not be too many Africans (living in
America-I do not like the term African American) that
have a deep interest in Hermetic studies. In my quest
too discover, grow, etc. I have come across entities
that have discouraged my pursuit, provided false
information, and have been so direct as to blatantly
state that "This is not intended for your race". I
have found my comfort in the exercises them self, the
lack of interaction with others has led me to a much
better understanding of self. Using the power of the
Mind, particularly the imagination, since coming
across this group, I no longer feel alone. For that
alone, I am forever thankful.