Yogi Ramacharaka

Message 02110 of 3835

Dear Friends,

Many of you are familiar with Yogi Ramacharaka's
Science of Breath. I've seen many recommendations on
this list as well as Rawn Clark's abc.com.

I don't recall ever really seeing anyone connecting
Franz Bardon and Ramacharaka's Yogi Philosophy and
Oriental Occultism. There are so many similarities
that I ask myself if FB wasn't to some extent
influenced by Yogi Ramacharaka's work. The book was
published I believe in 1904.

This book seems to answer many questions about mind,
mental bodies, astral spheres, etc. that IIH may have
been vague about.

Since I am far from completing the IIH steps, I don't
recognize the subtle differences, if any, in the
teachings, but I'll leave that to the reader. I just
wanted to point people to this resource:

http://www.arfalfa.com/YogiPhilosphy/YogiPhilosophy.htm

If anyone has the "Hatha Yoga" .pdf I would appreciate
a link. The copyright is expired on these books, so
it's all legal. :-)

Sincerely,
Allen Kray