Swirly stuff and ether

Message 02109 of 3835

Hi All,

I have a query regarding ether and some associated phenomenon I have
beenexperiencing for some time now.

I recently found out that the kind of specky opaque shiny energy
field / particles everywhere are the "ether"; I had assumed
previously that this stuff was the Akasa. This seems to be the case,
can anyone verify this.

Being able to see this is a permanent satte, it does not interfere
with physical sight but is nonetheless present at all times. Is this
a sort of "basic" sight of the astral dimension whilst on the
physical plane; i.e. with actual training will it be possible to
physically tune in to the astral realm in a waking state, as at
certain times and after certain meditations I can see stuff moving
in it whilst physically very awake.

When performing EOM meditatinos or doing the half-hour non-moving
physical asana and doing EOM at the same time th akasa / ether
(still visible with eyes closed as when eyes open) turns in to sort
of live energy fields, swirling like a parabola; which with
concentratino can go through phases from the base lilac / purple
through to white and gold; is this a separate energy filed that the
exercise enables you to tap in to, or is it the actual akasa / ether
forming in relation to the environment you created.

I'm very vague about this stuff as very little has been written on
it, but the phenomenon has been very permanent for some time. Also,
how should I expect this to develop - its been around for a long
while, but I have only recently found out that it's not that normal,
even in esoteric circles. How does it relate to Bardonian
development?

Many thanks,

Mark

Main Index | Thread Index