Re: Electrum Magicum

Message 02133 of 3835

I have a furnace and a forge that can get pretty hot.
I have made some of the Seals of Solomon and this was quite a job learning.

I developed a stream line way of making Seals/ medallion so if any one needs
this info I will help.

I would appreciate the info on how to make Electrum Magicum.
RS

Dear Ben,

>> Has anyone got any tips on the creation of electrum magicum? <<

You would need a furnace/kiln and a great amount of experience working
with metals, including the necessary safety precautions.