Re: Meditation : Cryptic answers

Message 02134 of 3835

Many thanks to all for your help :-)

Know what ? I've just discovered I had a gigantic
library just inside me. NB, NB, know Thy Shelves. Hehe
:-)

To Paul :

<<For example, "Choose your own Sun" could mean to
choose your own source of inspiration and beauty,
maybe encouraging you to choose the kind of life you
want and to be more independent?>>

This is *the* period of time in my life I'm
reconsidering everything indeed, in all areas, even
profession- and music-wise.

To Vovin :

<<It is always kind of scary when the time comes to
stand on one's own two feet and let go of the
supporting hand.>>

In fact, I was not afraid about my butts (they are 50
old, anyway :-) but about the direction. I have a few
tons of erroneous principles related to
"follow-the-guide" type-of crap to unlearn further.
The journey back will be rewarding.

<<Thus the child's first steps towards Adulthood is as
frightening as it is liberating!>>

...And liberating* is only the first name. I just
discovered it can be also funny. Some internal
feedbacks gave me the giggles.
Can you imagine I have 50-old butts moving towards
Adulthood ? Never too late :-)

To Rawn :

<<It sounds like you're on the right track. :) >>

Hallelujah :-) Things may start to accelerate, now.

<< Assuming that you're not looking for an
interpretation from us>>

What a shame ! The idea didn't even cross my mind :-)

Blessings to all.
NB