Correct time ?

Message 02139 of 3835

The time formula that I use for making Seals in the corect hour (as
per "The Seals of Solomon".

Sun/rise only marks the first hour at the Equator.

I asked a Jewish friend of mine when Shabot started and of course
his reply was around 18 minutes befire sunset

The Hebrews lived within the Tropic of Cancer and sun/rise
solar/time did not chang much year around.

If one lived in Alaska in the midle of Winter or Summer then when
would Shabot start?

The way I do this is Measure the length of night any time of year
i.e. when the nights are 14 hours long then devide this by 2 and we
get 7 hrs long, then we can see where the center of night is say for
example 1:30 AM.

Them we go forward 6 hours from the established middle of the night
and bingo it is 7:30 AM and that marks the begaining of the first
hour of the day whether daylight is visable or not (any time of year)
at your own Lonitude & Latidude any where on the planit.

My question is can this formula also mark the first AM hour of VeHU-
iah (of the 72 Genies of Mercury)that Bardon taught about ?

RS

Main Index | Thread Index