Re: Astrology Resources

Message 02141 of 3835

Dear Allen,

I'm not sure how advanced your current understanding
is of astrology but an excellent starting source is
the Compleat Astrologer by Derek and Julia Parker. It
gives good explanations of the meaning of the planets
in various signs/houses, discusses the various
combinations (or is that permutations?) of planetary
aspects and some brief discussion on the elemental
allocation of the signs.

That said, I had a check on Amazon and it doesn't seem
to be in print right now. As such, for a similar level
of detail, my experience is that you should serach for
any beginner's book that discuss aspects (as these
tend to have more useful information than books which
only discuss sun signs).

Kindest regards

Dan

--- Allen Kray <sourceport@...> wrote: > Dear