Re: Swirly stuff and ether

Message 02114 of 3835

Hi Mark!
I 've just discovered your post, and I' mvery inter'sted.
I don't know how this is related to Bardonian development, as you call it.
I've been seeing the Ether field since 1994, it the beginning I was puzzled,
now I' very used to it. I began to read Bardon's book only 5 years later.
The most inetresting description of this phenomenon I've found in litterature
is in the books of Barbara Ann Brennan, healer and magnetizer.
You describe ether just as it appears. you are not victim of any
hallucinations! LOL
(Neither am i!)

Akâsha appears really different, howaever, in my frnach translation of
Bardon's book, the word Akasha stands sometimes for Etheric field, sometimes
for
Akâsha itself...

I 'm tired 'cos it's very late here, but I'll come back on the subject
later...

Blessings,

Caroline