RE: Re: Some questions

Message 02155 of 3835

>> - A question about the visualization exercise in Step Two: I know right off the bat that I'm pretty good at visualization. But the image I visualize tends to move around a little bit, or rather my eyes do; I can, for instance, imagine the image of a pen sitting in one place on my desk, but my physical eyes don't want to keep staring motionless at it all the time. Should the image I visualize be absolutely stationary? I don't find any mention in IIH of this. <<

One goal of the visualization is to be in control of it. If you
can't control the visualization then that needs to be worked on. But

ANother possible experiment,

One could (like in step one) allow the image to dance itself out and not become attached to it stopping. Observe it w/o interacting with it until you are less attached to it obeying and more in tune with your objective to create it as * still *. Then as you become more in tune with your true will, it will be created FROM the essence of the true will that is *still* rather than *rebellious*.

Rest,
:T:

Optimize your Internet experience to the max with the new MSN Premium Internet Software. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/

Main Index | Thread Index