Re: Some questions; yuck.

Message 02158 of 3835

HI David,

Thats the wonderful thing about ascension and development, you can
never pretend you are at any other level that you are. By doing so
you stint your abilities to actually get to where you want to /
should be, just remember preteneding you are at a higher level than
you are is like saying you are the first man on the moon.

You wouldn't try to tell yourself you are the first man on the moon -
would you? Getting rid of lies to yourself is a general very big
part of very early steps :-)

Mark

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "David Yeh" <ldreamr@y...>
wrote:
> I just wanted to say ... I have found in myself a dismaying
tendency
> to skip exercises and then tell myself that I have mastered them
> already, when in fact I clearly haven't. It ends up setting me
back
> more than if I hadn't skipped the exercise in the first place. I
> think I'm generally pretty honest with myself, so it's troubling
> find some big blind spots. Yuck.
>

> David

Main Index | Thread Index