Re: Re: Another question - step one breathing

Message 02177 of 3835

It is interesting that some of the talk in the last week is some of the things
I too have been thinking about.
Thanks! RS

Hi,

I like Paul's image, it seems to be more accurate than the way I was
thinking about charging the air ... And now that I'm looking at it,
of course part of me doesn't want to change. I guess I have to take
a closer look at why.

Thanks for all the help, much appreciated.

David