Re: Another question - step one breathing

Message 02171 of 3835

Dear Allen (& David),

>> Conscious Breathing is used by manipulating prana by way of the
akasha. What happens is that you impregnate a small portion of that
prana and then allow into to pass into your physical, astral, and mental
bodies. <<

The Step One Conscious Breathing exercise is *not* pranayama. However,
the Step *Two* Pore Breathing of the Vital Energy *is* a form of
pranayama.

With the Step *One* exercise there is no conscious inhalation of
energy/prana. The focus is entirely upon impressing an *idea* upon the
*Akasha* resident in the air.

>> Start by reading the Science of Breath. I believe Rawn Clark put the
.pdf under the files. <<

:) Yes, I did post it there but it wasn't for the sections on pranayama.
Instead, it was for the section on the "yogic complete breath".