Bardonism

Message 02185 of 3835

Bardonism?

Ron

Rawn Clark <rawnclark@...> wrote:
Dear David,

>> On the whole, though, I think the main reason that I would stick with
this path is precisely because it makes me face my patterns and where I
am stuck. <<

Hopefully without sounding too patronizing or paternalistic, I want to
congratulate you. :) It always makes me feel good when I have the
opportunity to witness someone who struggles at first but sticks with it
to the point where they begin to see the point and therefore the true
value of this work. In many ways, it is the fulfillment of my own work
of supporting folks involved in Bardonism and that provides me with a
sense of personal satisfaction.