RE: Progress and obstacles

Message 02261 of 3835

Yes. Ignore it.

It COULD be a temptation of self-importance along the theme of "I am becoming SO spiritual.." in reflection back to you to tempt you again to note "How DIFFERENT you are.. Special.. etc.".

This is PERHAPS a normal attempt to experience some type of phenomena associated with your 'effort' towards what you may consider as a 'spiritual' focus.

The possible truer motivation that needs to be attended to... THIS is what is being evaded with getting your attention elsewhere on conflicts, personalities, reflections of dfferences, etc.