Re: Counting

Message 02270 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

All right! Thanks! I got it now!
In fact, I now understand that I had the same problem with running
on a machine in a gym, but I knew how to resolve it. While running,
the last thing I want to do is to concentrate on running, because it
makes the whole process very boring and "long". However, if I let my
mind wander, time passes quickly and its easier to run. Since it
served the purpose, I rather concetrated on making my mind wander,
rather than on running. Unfortunately, I didn't think about applying
the same thing to sleeping :-)

Thanks,
David

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear David,
>
> >> Speaking of applying one pointedness to every day life, what
should I
> do when I go to sleep (and actually try to fall asleep)? Whenever
I try