Re: Re: Counting

Message 02273 of 3835

Dear David,

Rawn wrote that: However, it can also be very mindful
*if you give it significance*. For example, if you
focus upon the meaning of each number or focus upon
the succession of number, etc.

May I suggest using the time to focus on the Pattern
on the Trestleboard interpretations of number. I have
yet to get past the number 3 as the interpretations
throw up a number of significances which lead on to
further subjects for meditation.

Kindest regards

Dan