Astral Matrix

Message 02284 of 3835

Dear Friends,

I've been pondering on how the astral matrix would "connect" the soul to the
body. To my understanding the astral matrix is the electromagnetic fluid of
the soul. Since it is electromagnetic it seems to me it would have be a kind
of vibration to attract certain physical atoms that align with this
vibration.

Bardon says that the electromagnetic fluid is electric on the inside and
magnetic on the outside, but I consider this to mean that the electric fluid
influences or impregnates the magnetic fluid to attract certain things that
resonate with the impregnated influence. This would mean that the electric
part is responsible for the transmission and radiation of the qualities held
in the soul while the magnetic part is responsible for attracting substance
that is in harmony with this radiation. Since this is a dynamic thing, at
times the electric fluid would increase in intensity, strongly impregnating
the magnetic, then recede to allow the magnetic to "carry out its orders"
with a strong attraction (or repelling).

I thought this might be interesting to discuss?

Blessings,
Paul

Main Index | Thread Index