ABardonCompanion.com - Website Update

Message 02286 of 3835

Dear Friends,

Before my month-long March holiday, I thought I'd do a quick website
update. :) This isn't all that much of an update. Mostly it's about
some new Polish translations and only four new excerpts from
correspondence. Lately, I seem to be either repeating myself a lot or
just not writing much of significance in the way of new correspondence!
;-)

So, to begin with, the owner of the Polish Bardon website,
http://www.franzbardon.pl, recently informed me that he has completed
translation of the entire "The Magic of IHVH-ADNI" audio series of
Lessons into Polish!!! He's created a very nice presentation (as
always) and has included internal links to small .mp3 audio files of my
speaking the canticle's words where appropriate, so that there's no
doubt about the proper pronunciation. He's also translated the original
article, "Attending The Unity", from which TMO is drawn. And that's not
to mention his translation of many other pieces by me, such as: CSM, 8T
and my Commentary Upon IIH!

During my March holiday, he plans to record Polish audio versions of all
the TMO Lessons. These will then be posted online as .mp3 files for
downloading and later offered as audio CDs.

It warms my heart to have this work translated, first into French and
now into Polish! My sincere thanks to those who are doing this hard
work!!! :)

The following four new excerpts from my public correspondence can be
found at http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Corresp-Links.html

* Validating Internal Answers
* How Does Physical Perception Affect the Astral and Mental Bodies?
* On the Relationship Between the Inner and Outer Equilibrium
* On Applying "Discipline of Thoughts" to Everyday Life

My best to you all,