Some problems i created

Message 02070 of 3835

Hello friends,

I started Bardon's course 5 months ago but it seems that I
misunderstood some things. When I was just doing the meditations
everything was ok but someday I read from these forums, and I
thought, that with step 1 exercises the mind will be controlled and
that I have allways to observe my thoughts. At the beginning
everything was ok but I also was convinced that "now I will control
my mind". One day I read in this forum that someone always has to
observe his thoughts. So, I decided to really force myself to always
observe my thoughts, I always had in my mind to observe my thoughts
and I , mentally not physically, didn't do anything else except
this. At the first day I was doing this it was ok, but in the
evening I noticed that I had a pain in my head, some difficulty in
concentration and I felt a little distand from everything. But I
thought that in the morning I will be ok. At the next morning I was
exactly the same and I had an anxious feeling and a real pressure
inside my head. I begun to get scared about this but I didn't stop
forcing myself to observe thoughts. At the end of that day the
symptoms was worse and I was observing myself to move,talk,walk but
it wasn't me that doing these. I was in a daze and I felt like
something dragging me from reality. So, while I was observing myself
doing things I started to think how am I doing these, how am I
walk?, think?, whats the process of thinking? and generally things
about how unconsious works. These thoughts made me really desperate
and anxious because they have no answer and I just seeing them
happening. I stopped to observe thoughts but it was out of control.
The other day I remember that I had this thought "it seems that from
now on I will be like this (a terrible force,pain inside my head,
very anxious and very distand from reality) because it had to be
like this, but I want to go back". When I saw that I couldn't go
back and I was in a situation that I couldn't escape from it I had
the strongest negative feeling I've ever had, a feeling of
insecurity, desparation and helpless, and I thought that I am mad.
After that I stopped Bardon's course and I was in this very
unconfortable situation for 3 days. At the end of that third day I
remember telling myself "this is nothing you just overdo it with
observing thoughts, you are very sensitive and that's why you felt
like this" and I was normal again! All the symptoms left in a second
and I was healthy again. I started Bardon's course again and for 1
month I was ok. But one day I had this thought "while taking
Bardon's course maybe someday discover that I have psychic abilities
of a phenomenal nature and that is a situation that I can never
escape from, like the other I had a month ago" and the symptoms just
came back but not so strong as the other time. I was in this
situation for 3 months. I was anxious, felt a force inside my head,
could't concentrate, felt like being in a daze, couldn't let myself
go something bothered me all the time, there was times that I
thought about unconsious work and I felt desparate, felt like trying
to control whatever I said and did and this made me to speak very
little and at nights before I sleep I sometimes felt that everything
is a lie and something drugging me somewhere. All these was untill
yesterday and today I went to a therapist and he told me that this
(observing myself) was just a different kind of conciousness. But I
didn't expect to see this conciousness, I expected when I was
started to always observing my thoughts that I will have a change in
my personality that will last, to observe my thoughts. And that's
why when I felt like this(observing myself)I thought that was a
naturall situation,a change, that will last forever and not just an
another kind of consiousness. And it was from this that I thought
that there is no turning back from that really unconfortable
situation I was. I thought that I would have a change that will
last, this change was anxious and negative emotions, and subconsious
gave me these negative feelings as a change that will last. When I
understand this misunderstood of mine I was again ok, but I feel
oversensitive and afraid of changes.
What I would really like from you please is to tell me your opinion
about these, what should I do and how real changes comes in this
course. Because if a change as psychic abilities comes to me as my
personality is now this will be really scary and catastrophic. Also
I can see that I can reach that state of consiousness very easily.
Is this state "a safeguard" from negative emotions and thoughts?

Thank you for your time

Main Index | Thread Index