Paenitere

Message 02292 of 3835

Hello everyone,

A book named "Paenitere" by William Blystone was recently brought to
my attention, hailed as a book which should be especially helpful to
students of Bardon's path. A search for it on the internet brought
up a miniscule amount of information, most of it being dubious at
best (besides, it's hard not to be suspicious of an occult book
named "Repent!").

I was wondering if anyone from this group has read this book, and
has insights to share about it - ever since I got Bardon's books I
am rather reluctant when it comes to purchasing other occult books,
as they may stray me from my path, but this book intrigues me as it
is supposed to be tailored especially for one learning from Bardon's
work.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

Main Index | Thread Index