Re: Fwd: Introduction

Message 02313 of 3835

Hello Alex,

I hate to see people be taken advantage of. When it uses one's
spiritual devotion as it's own tools to do so, that makes it far worse
in my eyes. I was looking into studying Kabbalah with the Kabbalah
Centre not too long ago, so I can relate. In so doing, I ran across the
following article. I know that, as a burgeoning Hermeticist, you will
investigate them (and any other organization, for that matter) in as
objective a manner as possible.

http://www.myownmind.com/Kabbalah%20Centre.cfm

I normally hesitate to interject my own opinion when it comes to
spiritual matters as it's a very personal path and what's good for the
goose isn't necessarily good for the gander. But I felt I had to speak
up for what I deemed to be right in this case. I hope you do not take
offense to my interference.

Sincerely,

Greg M