Fwd: Introduction

Message 02312 of 3835

Welcome to the group Alex :o)

--- Alex Rollin <alex@...> a écrit : >
De: "Alex Rollin" <alex@...>
À: "'BardonPraxis Moderator'"
<BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Objet: Introduction
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 00:14:03 -0800

Hello,

I was introduced to this group by a new acquaintance
from the indigo communities. I am a student at the
kabbalah Centre in Los Angeles, and I am interested in
the more hidden mysteries. I am very pleased to
discover here the types of practice I am interested
in. I will be looking into the ways to further
acquaint myself with the work of Franz Bardon with the
hope that I can contribute in the future. In the mean
time, I will be listening quietly. Thank you for
sharing.

I am still learning how to live.

Alex

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?