Re: Re: Real vs. imagined communication

Message 02319 of 3835

Dear Daniel,

>> would I be correct if I'd say that it is easier to perceive
objectively in passive communication than in active communication? <<

Not particularly, especially in the beginning it's a challenge no matter
which technique one employs. The main thing is, it's safer and less
consequential.

>> (Another question, just about semantics: would it be correct to call
passive communication invocation of a lesser degree?) <<

No, this is not invocation. Invocation is when you call upon an
external entity to fill your self-awareness. With passive
communication, all you're offering up is your "empty" hand. In other
words, the entity does not fill your self-awareness. Invocation is a
passive form of merging your awareness with another; whereas, with
passive communication, there is no merging of awareness.

>> P.S Good luck with your artwork Rawn! Seems like you're having a good
vacation :) <<

Thanks. :) That art project is now complete (final touches went on
last evening). And yes, it would be hard not to have a good vacation
with the summer-like weather we're having here in northern California.
It was 90 degrees Fahrenheit here yesterday! ;-)