RE: Indroduction - Bardon's work

Message 02328 of 3835

You've pretty much hit on it. Rituals and grimoire appear to provide an easy answer to the work of self transformation and dealing with challenges. Rather than thinking of Bardon's work on a variation on the ritual based practices, I prefer to think of it as a western presentation of the eastern meditative traditions. Many of the meditative practices of buddhism such as mindfulness meditation and vipassana meditation can be seen in the practices Bardon suggests.