Re: Indroduction - Bardon's work

Message 02329 of 3835

Hi All,

>> I prefer to think of it as a western presentation of the eastern
meditative traditions

I thought the above post potentially misses the point of everything
that is. Western or Eastern practices are no refelction on each
others, both being similiarly valid, they are only separate methods
which reflect elements of each other via both of their truths - which
both individually reflect the needs of the individual demographics,
but both are fully part of the truth and the ALL.

East or west is irrelevant, they are both simply methods of becoming
part of truth of what *IS*.

I have seen from many groups in the near past that a degree of
*clique* mentality seems prevalent not from the underlying
recognition of truth but elements of individuals personality and
experience which is not being quantified in terms of pure
objectivity; a point potentially worthy of meditation.

Mark

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Miller"

McAfee®