Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 02332 of 3835

----- Original Message -----
From: "chris pieper" <pieperchris@...>
To: <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 4:02 PM
Subject: RE: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Hi, I'm Chris..... I'm 19 years old from Indiana... I learned about
Bardon
on dragonspyre.org, from posts people made discussing his works... and I
also found a link to IIH there, and read through the theory part, and
began
working through the practice part....... at some point that website went
down, and I wasn't able to continue any further....... but I plan to
start
over again, and I joined this group hoping that I can find help with any
things that I have trouble with, cause no one I know knows anything
about
Bardon or hermetics at all for that matter......

Main Index | Thread Index