Re: Re: Eye bright concentration

Message 02349 of 3835

Very interesting... Left/right brain and energy meridian balancing? Sounds an awful lot like EFT (www.emofree.com).

--Greg M.

pug8126007 wrote:

Just been reading a secondhand copy of a book called
'Allergies and Candida (with the Physicist's rapid Solution)'
by Steven Rochlitz ISBN 0-945262-26-4

I have no allergies myself so I haven't been able to
test the contents against myself, but the methodology is
quite unique in my experience, using a form of left/right
brain and energy mederian balancing (via Kinesiology)
apparently changing the environment in which allergies can
develop.

As I say, no idea whether it works, but the testimonies
seem genuine. Thought I'd mention it for whats its worth.

Regards

Richard Scott

Main Index | Thread Index