Re: Eye bright concentration

Message 02347 of 3835

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, JJ <spiritpainting2002@y...>
wrote:
> I tested it for allergy first with a higher ratio of water the very
first time because I have a lot of allergies.

>Hi JJ

Just been reading a secondhand copy of a book called
'Allergies and Candida (with the Physicist's rapid Solution)'
by Steven Rochlitz ISBN 0-945262-26-4

I have no allergies myself so I haven't been able to
test the contents against myself, but the methodology is
quite unique in my experience, using a form of left/right
brain and energy mederian balancing (via Kinesiology)
apparently changing the environment in which allergies can
develop.

As I say, no idea whether it works, but the testimonies
seem genuine. Thought I'd mention it for whats its worth.

Regards

Richard Scott

****************************
> This email (including any attachments) is only intended for the
recipient(s) named
> above. It may contain information that is confidential or
privileged and should not be
> read, copied or otherwise used by any other person. If you are not
a named recipient,
> please contact the sender and delete this email from your system
immediately.

> ELEXON Limited uses its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the
information or
> advice given in this and in all other communications (whether
written or oral) is given
> to the best of the belief and knowledge of the author.
Notwithstanding this, ELEXON