Application of Hermetic skills (Healing)

Message 02375 of 3835

Hi everyone

RE: Application of Hermetic skills to healing

Got a question that relates more to the application
of the IIH training once one reaches PME work.
Somewhat well beyond my own level of development, I wondered
if any forum members would be able to add some insight
to the questions I have further below.

Medicine and healing is an area that has interested me
for many years, and much to the protests of one of my
sisters and friends, I chose to work professionally in
a very different field. However, I have maintained a basic
reading curriculum across the orthodox medical field
and a number of the alternative fields (herbalism - chinese
& western, acupuncture, homeopathy & oesteopathy).

For the past several years I've looked into treatments for
progressive Multiple Sclerosis, the auto-immune disease
where the body attacks the myelin sheath on the nerves.
In orthodox medicine this is a terminal and incurable form
of the disease. No alternative treatment I'm aware of can
help either, only to slow it down or ease the symptoms at
best.

Does anyone with a particular interest in healing, along
with a good measure of progress in Hermetics know the answers
to any of the following questions:

Q. can MS be treated successfully at this time
by Hermetic means (given Group Karma)?
Q. What is the root cause of the illness, and can
it protected against by persons untrained in Hermetics?
Q. Assuming it can be treated by Hermetics, any ideas
what form the treatment would take?

I realise these are very specific queries and tie in with
an advanced application of the Hermetics skills developed in
IIH, but MS is ever increasing across the Western World and
medical science has no clue as to cause or cure.

Even with clear answers to all three questions, there's little
I can personally do for a further 10 years at least, but it
would be inspiring to know what the potential developments
in this field of medicine are likely to be, and whether my
future training would help at all.

Any insight offered, most welcome.

Kind regards

Richard Scott