Re: Application of Hermetic skills (Healing)

Message 02378 of 3835

Richard,

you can cure MS with Cobra venom, it seems to stimulate the immune system as
does Bee venom.
I wrote the following few pararaphs for a friend some months ago.

Zach

>From a documentary on TV lately-Some interesting alternative remedies for
Polio, multiple sclerosis and other ailments.

Bill Haast, of Florida, USA developed a remedy for Polio using Cobra venom
back in the 1950's. The progaram was stopped because the corporations were
working on a Vaccine and didn't want any competition. Bill says he can cure
anyone who has Polio, even though there are 3,500 people in the world today
who still have the disease. His remedy can be obtained in Germany but not
America (don't know about elsewhere). His venom cures are also good for
other problems like arthritus. Follow the links at
http://www.cobras.org/article.htm for more info.

Every week Bill injects himself with venom from 32 varieties of snakes. He
has built up an immunity to snake venom. Although nearly ninety, he has not
had a cold or flu since 1948.

In America and other parts of the world there is a growing movement in the
use of bee venom for curing multiple sclerosis. Sufferers are usually
offered an expensive course of drugs that have no gurantee of working, and
which also give unpleasant side effects. In the Bee sting clinics people
receive 24 bee stings once a week, and this seems to stimulate the system to
the extent that symptoms are releived for a period of time.