Re: Digest Number 420

Message 02438 of 3835

On Tuesday, April 13, 2004, at 05:24 AM, BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Thanks for your comments. I do agree with what you say. When I write "I heal" I am saying that as a healer I provide the patients body with the energy to heal itself.

I am more a person that enjoys speaking one on one.

Me too. Come on over for a coffee.

I actually dislike
writing, and am not very good at it:) My brain tends to work much faster
than
I am able to write.

And Your mind works *even faster*!

In the end my truth is somewhat distorted after it has
been written in a letter.

For me the most important thing is to have good intension in whatever I do,
and
to do it to the best of my ability and knowledge. Compassion for those
around us is of
utmost importance.
All that is left to do is to follow the path that Master Bardon has mapped
out for us, and
in time all the answers will come. Only then will we 'really' know the
truth.

Well written!