ABardonCompanion.com Website Update

Message 02443 of 3835

Dear Friends,

** New Russian Translation! **
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/CommentariesLinks-ru.html

Thanks to the wonderful and much appreciated volunteer efforts of
Lidia Avseeva, the Introduction, Theory and Step One sections of
my "Commentary Upon IIH" are now available in Russian! I will post
more sections as I receive them.

Due to the fact that the Russian type font is uncommon, I have had
to convert all of the text into a series of image files. This means
that each page takes a while to download, so please be patient. :)

** 8 New Correspondence Excerpts! **
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Corresp-Links.html

"The Fatigue Response"
"Step Five: Real Vs. Imagined Communication"
"The Scientific Vs. the Hermetic Understanding of Emotions"
"A Conversation About Various 'Healing' Issues"
"Why are emotions referred to as illogical?"
"Difficulty Working With Eyes-Closed Vs. Eyes-Open"
"Expectations Vs. Standards to Aim For"
"Questions Regarding the Greater Selves"

My best to you all,