Re: Re: Time

Message 02451 of 3835

If a key aim in Hermetics is to achieve a feeling and
true knowledge of unity, then it one must slowly learn
to disassociate from dualistic thinking (i.e. me and
you, us and them, me and deity, etc.)

To create an artificial dualism between yourself and
your ego can only lengthen the road to unity.

As an additional note, to fully identify with one's
ego (especially the worst aspects of it), and to
recognise your own responsibility in having created
it, is, in my mind, a necessary part of the soul
mirror work. Refusing to identify with the Ego feels a
bit like not taking responsibility for what you have
created (unless I am misinterpreting you).

Kindest regards

Dan

Kindest regards

--- dustovshio@... wrote: > Is there any