Re: Re: Application of Hermetic skills (Healing)

Message 02452 of 3835

Dear NKKA,

>> And what step of the BArdon method would this ability ( direct
perception of essential meaning) correspond to ? Does it come with
AStral Equilibrium (end of step 2 ) ? Or is it a really advanced skill
? <<

In Bardon's system, this ability isn't really perfected until Steps
Seven and Eight. However, the direct perception of essential meaning is
an outgrowth of the Step One emptiness of mind exercise, so it is quite
feasable to learn this ability very early on. In fact, one fellow that
I work closely with and who is currently at Step Two of IIH is having
great success developing this ability.

If you type "direct perception of essential meaning" into the search
engine on my website, you'll be directed to several of my comments on
the subject, as well as a few exercises for its development.