Re: Four pillars

Message 02467 of 3835

Thanks, Rawn - that's great, I haven't read all of Questions and
Answers yet, only the beginning. I have just read the section you
indicated and I have to admit that it does not make sense to me
completely yet. I am, however, about to go to bed and so am a little
tired. I'll read the passage again soon and have a think about it,
then I may have to get back to you ;-)

Thanks, Daniel as well for your reply.

Just as a side note, as I was meditating this evening, after a
fairly hectic day, I noticed a tangible difference in my body's
energy 'field'(?)... I'm not sure what the correct term for this
energy would be... it was like a busy swirling around my immediate
body and also withing. It corresponded to the racing state of my
mind and I found that it took 15 minutes just to calm my mind
slightly. I can see that this may be a problem as I set aside 15
minutes before going to bed, but if I have had a busy day, I find it
very difficult to still my mind in that time. This is the first time
that I have noticed this 'energy', though. Any thoughts?

Main Index | Thread Index