Re: Application of Hermetic skills (Healing)

Message 02476 of 3835

Hello Everyone,

In answer to Rob: I believe that Karma IS, in fact, 'cause and effect'
occurring on all levels. Somewhat coincidentally (considering your
carrot example), a well known analogy for Karma is: 'what a man sows,
he shall reap'.

My Questions: As Rawn pointed out, ailments such as flu have a karmic
root. I know a woman who has a recurring and quite bad case of
something like 'vertigo'. She doesn't seem prepared to honestly
analyze the issues which may be causing it, or to change herself much.
How do you help someone in this position?
Also, by resolving whatever karma is causing an ailment, how does it
effect the ailment? Take, for example, a common complaint such as
impacted wisdom teeth or being bow-legged. If the emotional issue
(assuming there is one) has been resolved, then what happens physically?
All the best,
Crimson Tea Biscuit esq.

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Robert Spaulding
<firstrobroy2000@y...> wrote:
> I don't see karma as being designed to provide lessons for
individuals. One might compare it to electricity. Is electricity
designed to teach us not to put a nail in the light socket? However,
one may learn that that is not the correct thing to do. I look upon
karma as being neutral. It doesn't care what you do. If you plant
carrot seed, you will get carrots. Does that have anything to do with
karma? It has more to do with the law of cause and effect.

> I once asked my brother what he learned from a certain experience he
had. His reply was, "I learned not to do that again." What a
profound answer!! If that is all we learn, that would be sufficient.
No reason to delve into the why's and wherefor's. But our human
plight seems to be making the same mistakes over and over again, right
into the grave.

> Someone once said, "If I don't change, I will remain the same". I
have a simple remedy for disease. It's change. Change your job, your
spouse, where you live, your religion, the way you think. Everything.
The problem is nobody wants to change, especially their self image.
So instead of looking on the inside for answers to our problems, we go
outside. That's

the path of least resistence. The best that that can do is provide a
temporary fix until one is willing to change.

> Most healers that I see are running "fix it" shops. The patient
says, "Fix me up, doc, so I can do the same things that made me sick
in the first place." Of course, most "good" docs will do just that.
Although I once knew a chiropractor that would not accept patients
that drank cow's milk. He maintained that cow's milk was for the calf
and mother nature knows best. How far we have fallen from that concept!!

> Robroy
>
> "Monroy, Marco E SI-FSIB" <m.monroy@s...> wrote:
> Rawn:
> Just had a chance to read some back log of e-mails and was delighted
to find all this stimulating discussion. I am also a level 6 pranic
healer (all that means is that I have taken practical lessons in some
advance techniques) from M.Choa Kok Sui, and there, it was highly
recommended to learn Bardonian Hermetics. :):)
> As for the charging money or not, it becomes a personal decision
which should not be justified. In my case, I used not to accept any
compensation for the healings, later on I understood the importance of
keeping the energy flowing (and with money is not different), then,
whenever a patient offered to pay I accepted, kept some and gave some,
worked quite well.
> In the area of karmic consequences, I learned quite a lot form Rawn
"However, from a perspective of Universal Legality, illness is a gift
that is meant to teach us an Important karmic lesson that we have not
been able to learn in the absence of disease." Thanks for this lines
Rawn. I have a question for you on this area. I used to go to weekly
pranic healing at a children's burned center unit. It was very
difficult -and still is- to comprehend the karmic implication of a 4
month baby with severe burns in his body..