Re: Re: Application of Hermetic skills (Healing)

Message 02526 of 3835

In a message dated 4/11/04 10:13:21 PM, rawnclark@... writes:

<< I just wish that my tone of voice, rhythm of speech,

facial, hand and body gestures and innate humor could also be crammed

into these, ever so finite, typed words! ;-) I guess that only those

who know me personally can "hear and see" all that by reading my words. >>

Dear Rawn,

Have you ever thought of an international meeting for a long weekend or a
week? I bet there would be a large crowd, - and then we could all meet you!

Love and Light,

Alexandra

Main Index | Thread Index