Re: Paenitere

Message 02479 of 3835

Dear NB,

>> What do you think of the author's comments on other people as far as
jewish Qaballah is concerned ? He seems to have quite a poor opinion of
Paul F. Case, among others. <<

Well, I agree with much of what he said about the Western kabbalah being
a misinterpretation of *Jewish* kabbalah but I disagree with his
complete rejection of Western kabbalah. Especially his comments about
Paul Case. He seems to have "thrown the baby out with the bathwater".

I also disagree with many aspects of his understanding of Jewish
kabbalah.