Thought this may be of interest

Message 02498 of 3835

Thought this may be of interest

WORKERS FOR THE LIGHT
Interviews with those who promote and follow Franz Bardon's System
Dieter Rüggeberg ? Germany

Mr Ruggeberg, thoughout the world you are known as a tireless worker
for the works of Franz Bardon. The great debt the world holds to you
for ensuring that these works have become so far spread, is
immeasurable. I have written this interview to stand as a record of
your effort and opinions.

Q: What inspired you to first promote Franz Bardon's magical system?

A: In the beginning of the 60ths I came across the teachings of
Rudolf Steiner where he pointed out that each human being has so
much karmic debt on his shoulders that it is scarcely possible to
remove it in one incarnation. These words impressed me very much and
I thought by myself that it would not be enough to do the exercises
of the Bardon book "Initiation into Hermetics" but moreover I had to
reduce my karmic debt as much as possible at the same time. At that
time, the English edition of "The Practice of Magical Evocation" was
prepared by Mr. and Mrs. Pravica in Graz/Austria and I got my first
chance to contribute to the Bardon books. Around 1969 I was offered
to take over the management of the published and unpublished works
of Franz Bardon. According to the story in "Frabato" this duty was
bound to the highest responsibility imaginable and laid on my
shoulders as a very heavy weight. Therefore I was in good hope that
an initiate would come soon to take the burden over, since I was an
undeveloped person with no knowledge in book production at all. But
since there was nobody else I agreed and started in 1970 with
publishing the 2nd edition of "The Practice of Magical Evocation".
The initiate did not come and therefore I am today still in the same
position as in 1970 but very thankful for the great chance I got to
contribute to the spiritual development of mankind.

Q: What most disappoints or saddens you about your career promoting
the works of Bardon.

A: After 32 years working for the Bardon books and the spreading of
about 150 000 books around the world, there are not even ten
students of Hermetics on this globe who support the Bardon work
(printings, translations etc.) constantly with at least one dollar a
year.

Q: What has most pleased you about your career promoting Bardon's
works?

A: The fact that I succeeded to publish the Bardon books in several
languages and spread them all over the world so far, that probably
no persecution can ever destroy all of them any more in the future.

Q: Many people have mentioned Darker forces trying to prevent these
methods being revealed. Have you ever experienced this?

A: Of course, there is a kind of boycott against magic and
occultism, mostly exercised by the Christian churches with the same
witch-hunting-terms as in the middle age. But since the Christian
belief is vanishing and the esoteric interests of many people grew
up during the past centuries we had no real severe difficulties.
Basically all fanatic religions and materialistic conceptions of the
world are the enemies of magic and occultism.

Q: As progress can be slow and hard work, how many people do you
believe have the potential to advance beyond the first book of the
Franz Bardon system?

A: As I pointed out above, not even ten students of Hermetics
support the work of Franz Bardon constantly with at least one dollar
in a year. Therefore I have to assume that there are not even ten
students around the world who have at least gone through the first
three steps of "Initiation into Hermetics".

Q: Readers of Frabato read of Mrs. Otti Votavova using Franz
Bardon's magic mirror. Did you ever see any of his magical items
used?