Condensed energy and vibration

Message 02507 of 3835

I am confused about the relationship between density and vibration.
IIH talks about "condensing" energy. I understand that extremely
condensed energy might even be visible through the physical senses
(in other words, it may enter the realm of the physical world). I
also remember reading somewhere (although perhaps not in IIH) that
physical matter has a lower rate of vibration than astral matter. And
finally, I have read that on the Astral, negative emotions (hate,
envy, lust, etc) are of lower vibration than "elevated" emotions
(love, joy, spiritual awe, etc).

I have also read (and experienced in dreams) that the lower Astral is
full of slugs and slimes and parasites and is, in general, full of
symbolic expression of all things negative.

If it isn't already apparent from the above I'm a little
confused! :) Could someone help me understand the relationships
among density, condensation, and vibration?

Sincerely, /RM/

Main Index | Thread Index