Re: The origin of ideas

Message 02520 of 3835

Dear Basim,

Perhaps the answer to this question lies in the mental law of "like
attracts like"; the mental body of each person is attuned to
different "idea realms", thus receiving the thoughts which are
similar to the thoughts he already has, to a certain extent.
An "evil" person will not get thoughts regarding volunteering in a
homeless shelter, a hardcore materialist scientist will not get
thoughts about the afterlife, etc.
I believe that perhaps when a person honestly decides to change
himself, he is manually "steering" his mental body towards more
beneficial and good ideas and thoughts, instead of being attracted
only towards the lower thoughts from earlier on.

These are my thoughts on the subject, in any case :)

Sincerely,
Daniel Gutmanas

Main Index | Thread Index