Re: Beauty ?

Message 02523 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

> :) I'm not willing to create a detailed list if that's what you
> were hoping for. Instead, I suggest that you read my article on
> the "32 Paths of Wisdom".

Hehe, darn, now I'll have to wait for years before I'm able to
compile that list for myself ;)

I read your article "32 Paths of Wisdom", and found it very
enriching. While I wasn't able to deduce the magics corresponding to
the 22 paths from it (yet, anyhow), I did learn a lot about
initiation from a quabbalistic point of view, and understood better
why the Magician houses all other magics within :)

Sincerely,
Daniel Gutmanas

Main Index | Thread Index