Re: Divine Day Care?

Message 02541 of 3835

Dear Eric,

>> Does this mean that the * World*, evolves/ moves toward
'perfection', or does the *World* simply move through an infinite
number of imperfect moments? In other words, does human culture and
nature on the whole increase in perfection and evolve, or does the
World just exist as a Manifestation/ 'training ground' where 'new
souls' incarnate as the 'old souls' mostly return to the Unity? The
question seems important to me, philosophically, as it would serve as a
gauge on where, if anywhere, *we* are *going* on/with our Earth. <<

Why do you differentiate 'change' from 'evolution'? Infinite change,
which is an aspect of Now, is evolution in action. The eternal state of
Ultimate Perfection acts upon the imperfect temporal present moment
like a magnet to iron shavings. The imperfect moment seeks out the
Equilibrium of Perfection *through* infinite change. So yes, there is a
temporal progress *toward* Ultimate Perfection but it takes the whole
infinite span of time-space to reach it. ;-) Which, if you really
think about it, means that any single present moment of time-space is no
closer to the end of that infinity than any other.

There is however, a shorter-term rhythm in which we achieve a *balance*
(as opposed to an *Equilibrium*) which temporarily manifests a portion
of the Ultimate Perfection within time-space. But this is followed by
an opposite movement away from *balance*, which is followed by movement
toward a *new* and *different* balance, ad infinitum.