Re: Digest Number 435

Message 02556 of 3835

Dear Eric,

>> Well, when I look our 93 Ford, I see rust. It makes me think of
change, but not evolution (granted the chunks of rust found on our
driveway may eventually cycle back into a Form 'more evolved' than one
of 'Henry's better ideas!). <<

This is an excellent example of how much one's perspective plays a part
in their personal definition of change vs. evolution. From your
perspective it's just change because at an emotional level you gain
nothing from the change. However, from the perspective of the iron
which composes the car, there is evolution afoot! ;-)

>> These are the cycles referred to by the astrologers eg: a 'Day of
Brahma', or the 'great ages'? <<

Yes.