Black Magic

Message 02557 of 3835

Hello to all!!!!!!

I have a dude: from a "bardonian" :) point of view, is illegitimate
the use of the so-called black magic under ANY circumstance? For
example, if a person threats of death to you or tou your family, or
hurts to your children, can be karmically incorrect for oneself
making use of it? Is it unethical in every way possible? Can we
generate a negative karma by omission of help to our family with the
magic in these cases? (Obviously, I am talking about extreme cases;
please don´t say to me: "hey, call to the police, etc..." Well,
let´s suppose that the police ignores you). I don´t know if I have
explained my dude clearly. I would like to know your opinions.
Well, thank you very much for your attention :)

JOA

Main Index | Thread Index