Re: Combating evil Forces

Message 02566 of 3835

Hi Peter,

> Combating evil Forces
>
> I would like opinions on the following. Is it part of the duty of
> one on the path to like bardon fight against the evil forces in
> existance? By this I mean evil orders like FOGC.

When people think of Bardon and what he was, and what he did and what
he was capable of, 'evil' and 'evil forces' are also elevated to this
level.

It is part of the 'duty' of everyone following the path Bardon set
down to 'fight evil forces'.
First starting with the evil forces inside themselves.

> Who indeed would the enemys of the brothers of light be.
>
> The Freemasons? The OTO?

The person who would be an enemy of the light is that person who
swears or holds a grudge against you, yet you refuse to forgive, any
person you hate that deserves your compassion and understanding, the
alcoholic who needs someone to listen to, the schoolyard bully who
needs love and affection, that 'idiot' that just cut you off on the
road, who deserves your patience, your work mate whose success you
resent, who deserves your blessings.

> Does anyone have experiance of the above

Yep.

Kind Regards,

Scott.

Main Index | Thread Index